Friday, March 02, 2007

Honeymoon Plans

As of this post, future hubby, Ivan, and I are at Starbucks trying to book ourselves a flights for our honeymoon in December 2007.

Cebu Pacific offers another P1.00 promo (flights to anywhere.) Last year, we booked our first vacation together to Boracay through this promo. This vacation is two-fold. One is to have our honeymoon. The second is to go "home", or so my Dad says. Home is more of his hometown than mine, since I've only gone 4 times in my entire lifetime.

Just now, we booked for the following flights: Manila - Cebu - Iloilo - Manila.

Shangrila Mactan seems to be the perfect spot for a honeymoon. As I have always imagined our honeymoon to be more of R&R, rather than the bustle of sightseeing and shopping. Since neither one of us has ever been to Cebu, it seemed like the perfect place to visit here in the country.

I won't say anything on the plans we have for the four days we'll be in the hotel. I'll leave that to your imagination... and to his!

We'll be staying over night at Iloilo afterwards, staying at the numerous relatives I have at San Miguel.

This is something to really look forward to... We have given up all our vacations for the year just for December, celebrating our union and honeymoon, and the rest of our lives together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home